LOVE Scrabble Tile Coasters
A lovely DIY project for Valentine's day!
Super easy and great to do with the kids on a Snow Day!
Here is what you need:
4x4 inch wooden tile
Fusion Mineral Paint testers in Casement and Fort York Red
Felt Furniture protectors
1. Lay out your tiles and letter stencils
2. Dry brush Casement on each tile. Dip only the tip of the brush and wipe it off before painting the tile to get a true dry brush effect.
3. Align your stencil and with very very little For York Red on your brush stencil your letters. Make sure you use a brush that is almost dry to avoid bleed underneath the stencil.
4. You can stop here and with double stick tape attach the tiles to your wall.
5. For coasters: paint 2-3 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint Tough Coat on each tile waiting a couple of hours between coats
6. Apply the small round felt dots to the bottoms side of your new coasters!
7. Enjoy a beautiful cup of coffee!
Let us know if you try making these coaster or join us for a Workshop in the store!